Your chance to play at one of the best football grounds in the world... Walk through the iconic tunnel and experience that magic moment.
- Get changed in the players dressing room
- Score in the same goal as Aguero
- Celebrate in the same way as Balotelli
On Tuesday 22nd May, 2012 you and 14 colleagues have the chance to take part in a one day tournament at Manchester City's Etihad Stadium.
This is a once in a lifetime experience of playing at a premiership ground while raising money for Royal Manchester Childrens Hospital Charity.
To take part in this event we would like you to put together a squad of 15 players. The day goes like this:
- Minimum of 3 x 11 a side matches played on Manchester City's pitch.
- Guaranteed football playing time of at least 60 minutes (each match 20 minutes)
- Use of the players dressing rooms and facilities
- Full kit provided to each team (excluding boots and shin pads)
- Star guest managers/Professional officials
- Mementoes of the day to include a DVD and professional photographs
- An evening Gala Dinner to be held at Manchester City's famous hospitality suite
The day will be split into two tournaments, morning and afternoon. This will enable players to manage their day better and minimise the waiting around in between matches.
“Fundraising Football is a great day of football, filled with fun action packed eleven a side matches all in support of a fantastic charity that is very close to my heart – Royal Manchester Children's Hospital Charity. I would urge everyone to get together with friends and enter a team as I guarantee not only will you enjoy showing your skills on the pitch but you'll also know that with every kick of a ball you are helping to make a difference to poorly children at the hospital.”
Quote from Julie Neville
Each player needs to raise a minimum of £450 sponsorship towards their team's total. We will help you to collect this money by providing your team with a customised Just Giving web site.
Our recommendation is that each squad is made up of 15 players with rolling subs being used. By doing this you will easily help to achieve the minimum requirement of £6750.00 per team. The money you raise will be supporting a very worthy charity. This is The Royal Manchester Childrens Hospital , Reg Charity Number 1049274.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to use the day as a corporate event and at the same raise a fantastic amount of money to a very worthy cause. We would like to suggest the following:-
- Team building and rewarding key personnel – why not sponsor your own company team
- Ask your staff/customers to raise sponsorship for the team effort whilst you guarantee to make up the difference
- Use as a corporate day and invite some of your own guests to take part
If you're interested please call one of the numbers below or fill out the contact form. Places are limited so call us now to guarantee your team plays.
We thank you in advance for supporting Fundraising Football. You will be contacted following your registration of interest.